Rear Panel Removal Procedure
1. Remove two "carpet" screws behind rear seat. Once they are out you can get at and remove the 2 "allen" screws for the rear seat and remove it.
2. Remove two carpet type screws for sub-panel above the rear seat. One at each end (the one at the front is behind the seat cushion so itís a little tricky).
3. Attached to the sub-panel are two metal fittings so to remove the sub-panel push above and below the seat belt holder and then push the sub-panel down and out.
4. Remove four screws on bottom of main panel. (These pass through metal fittings as well.) Three are in the area where the sub-panel was and one is further to the rear.
5. Remove the two screws from the holder where the should belt passes through.
6. Remove the screw for the "dry cleaning" hook.
7. Remove four remaining screws on panel. (Three are at the back and one is at the front of the quarter window.)
8. Atop the quarter window (running along inside of beam)there are three "door panel type snaps" which need to be pulled.
9. Pull out panel.
928 Tips Home Greg's Home